We know that things might still feel a bit strange at the moment, so we put together some opening FAQ’s below to help answer any questions or concerns you have before visiting. We want to reassure you that the safety of our visitors, our team and our animals is, as always, our highest priority!
Planning your visit
How to Book Tickets:
Non-members – need to book tickets online for admission into Fishers Adventure Farm Park. As we are operating at a reduced visitor capacity, we cannot guarantee entry for anyone wishing to purchase tickets at the gate, so online booking is recommended. (Please note: you DO NOT need to include children under the age of 2 in your booking, as there will be no charge for them). Tickets at the door are charged at full price.
To avoid a queue at the entrance, you will select an arrival time when booking online. You are welcome to stay all day until 5pm. You do not need to arrive at this time exactly, just from this time.
If you cannot select the date you want, then the date is either sold out, or has not yet been released.
Members – You do not need to pre-book before your visit, as long as you have your valid membership card, you can enter the farm any day between 10am – 5pm.
Group and School Bookings
We have made the decision not to take any Group Bookings going forward.
Payments – Card or Cash?
Since mid 2020, we accept card payments ONLY at all pay points (cash can be accepted at the Gift Shop).
(If this raises a concern for you regarding your visit, please don’t hesitate to contact us on email@example.com and we’ll do our best to accommodate your needs)
Food and Drink
The Lucky Horseshoe Coffee Bar is open daily, to serve you that well needed coffee when you arrive! And a selection of hot and cold drinks for adults and children. Also available is a range of sandwiches, children’s lunch boxes, snacks, fruit and ice lollies.
The Saddle Rooms restaurant is open. Available for walk-ins and no pre-booking required.
If you would like to bring your own food, we have a number of picnic areas and benches, as well as an indoor picnic barn.
Monetary vouchers, ‘Child Goes Free’ and ‘Free Admission’ vouchers can only be used on gate admission and not pre-booked online. We will be accepting a limited number of these each day. Anyone in your party not covered by a voucher, is advised to pre-book online. You do not need to contact us before visiting with a voucher.
As we are not currently running a play zone only passes, only full farm admission tickets.
If you wish to use the small selection of token-operated attractions, tokens are available to buy at reception and food outlets (by card) or the token machines. Tokens are non-refundable.
Soft Play Areas
All Fishers Farm Park soft play areas are open. We are not currently offering play zone only passes, but you can use the play zone as you wish throughout your farm visit with us.
We have ample free parking, but ask that you park sensibly, with sufficient space between cars, and respect the space of other visitors.
Do I Need to Wear a Face Mask?
It is no longer a legal requirement to wear a face covering.
What Additional Safety Measures Are in Place?
- Cleaning regimes have been increased with a focus on ‘touch points’.
- The toilet facilities are continually staffed and cleaned according to use/demand.
- Screens have been added at all till points in use.
- Team members have attended a full safety training for themselves and customers.
- Sanitising station on entry to the farm.
- We’re Good To Go – Fishers Farm Park has received the Visit England ‘We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard. This is a UK-wide industry standard which is designed to reassure customers that businesses adhere to Government and public health guidance. It shows that we have demonstrated that Fishers have clear processes in place and as a business we are good to go.
What is Open
- All of our outside rides and attractions are open. See our What’s on page here for our daily time table of activities.
- Our gift shop is open everyday.
- The Saddle Rooms restaurant is open for walk-ins and no pre-booking required .
- All soft play areas are open.
- Indoor eating areas are open, including the Saddle Rooms Restaurant, indoor seating at The Grill and The Ploughmans picnic barn.
- Splash Attack, Bumper Boats and Panning for Gem Stones are open for the summer months only.
- Pony rides,
- Climbing Wall,
- The Maze,
- Animal Handling,
- Farm Show,
- Birthday Parties (party rooms).
Members – You do not need to pre-book before you visit. As long as you have your valid membership card, you can visit any day between 10am and 5pm.
As always, if you have any concerns or questions regarding your membership, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we’ll be happy to help as soon as we can.
If you need anything at all while you are visiting us, just ask one of our team. You won’t miss us in red!