We know that things are feeling a bit strange for everyone at the moment, so we’ve put together some information below to help answer any questions or concerns you have before visiting. We want to reassure you that the safety of our visitors, our team and our animals is, as always, our highest priority.
Planning your visit
How to book tickets
You need to book your admission tickets online in order to guarantee your admission into Fishers Adventure Farm Park. As we are operating at a reduced visitor capacity, we cannot guarantee entry for anyone wishing to purchase tickets at the gate, so online booking is strongly advised. (Please note: you DO NOT need to include children under the age of 2 in your booking, as there will be no charge for them).
Any amends to bookings will incur a £2 per ticket admin fee.
Members are also asked to pre-book (without charge) so that we can safely plan our visitor numbers for the day. For members, we know this is frustrating, however, it is for the safety of yourselves, other visitors and our team, and we hope this will only be a temporary measure.
Payments – card or cash?
We recently emailed a survey to ask if our customers would prefer a ‘cashless Park’ upon re-opening and 95% said yes. With this in mind, from the 4th July 2020, we accept card payments only at ALL pay points (cash can be accepted at the Gift Shop).
(If this raises a concern for you regarding your visit, please don’t hesitate to contact us on email@example.com and we’ll do our best to accommodate your needs).
There will be a cash till available for gift shop purchases.
If you had pre-booked tickets prior to our closure, we can happily change your booking to an alternative date. Just email us your booking reference to firstname.lastname@example.org and your preferred date to visit.
Government Guidelines update – 9th Sept 2020
“From 14 September there will be a legal limit on the number of people you don’t live with you are able to meet. When meeting with people you don’t live with you can socialise in groups of up to 6.”
Fishers Farm are therefore currently still not taking any party bookings and since the above guideline update, no group bookings until further notice.
We ask customers not to book tickets for or visit Fishers Farm with more than 6 people outside of your household.
To find out more information on this ruling, please visit the Government website
The Farmers Grill is open every day 10am to 4.30pm, serving food, drinks and ice creams. Including a gluten free menu. See our menus here.
The Saddle Rooms restaurant is open and pre-booking tables on the day of your visit at reception. See our menus here.
If you would like to bring your own food, we have a number of picnic areas and benches and an indoor picnic barn.
Vouchers & Tokens
If you have a voucher that expired during the time we were closed (21st March – 3rd July 2020), we have extended the expiry until 31st December 2020. As vouchers can only be used on gate admission, we will be accepting a limited number of these each day. However, please note that we will have to turn away admissions at the gate if we reach capacity.
If you wish to utilise the small selection of token-operated attractions, tokens will be available for purchase at reception and food outlets (by card) or the token machines (taking £1 coins). All tokens will sanitised before and after each use.
Is the Soft Play open?
We have now re-opened our soft play facilities. Our brand new “Fishers Fun Fair” soft play is a new favourite! At weekends, we are running timed sessions (bookable at reception on the day you visit), in order to limit and control numbers within the area, to ensure safety is maintained for customers and staff. The play areas are all “fogged” every morning during the start of day cleaning regime.
We have ample free parking, but ask that you park sensibly, with sufficient space between cars, and respect the space of other visitors.
Do I need to wear a face mask?
In line with Government advice, masks are obligatory in indoor spaces “where social distancing may be difficult and where you will come into contact with people you do not normally meet.”
There are a couple of areas at Fishers that you MUST wear a face mask:
- Anyone over the age of 11, please wear a face mask when entering any Fishers soft play area.
- Anyone over the age of 11, when entering the Fishers Gift Shop we ask that you wear a face mask.
Our staff are welcomed to wear a mask and or visor if they wish to do so.
Government information on Face coverings can be found here.
What additional safety measures are in place?
Please see our visitor safety information page for a detailed description of the changes in place at the Farm Park. We have written a brief overview below;
- Cleaning regimes have been increased with a focus on ‘touch points’.
- The toilet facilities are continually staffed and cleaned according to use/demand.
- Screens have been added at all till points in use.
- One-way systems have been added inside certain areas.
- Signage and social distancing measures have been added all over the Farm Park.
- Team members have attended a full safety training for themselves and customers prior to opening.
- All key staff wear a ‘Safety Bag’ with sanitiser, gloves and all necessary equipment to maintain safety throughout the park.
- We have added ‘Sanitising stations’ around the Park for self-use.
- Social Distancing Circles have been added in all necessary queue areas
- Masks are provided for all staff who wish to wear them.
- Takeaway food and refreshments are available all day.
- We’re Good To Go – Fishers Farm Park has received the Visit England ‘We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard. This is a UK-wide industry standard which is designed to reassure customers that businesses adhere to Government and public health guidance. It shows that we have demonstrated that Fishers have clear processes in place and as a business we are good to go.
What is open?
- The majority of our outside rides and attractions are open. See our What’s on page here for our daily time table of activities.
- Our gift shop is open but with social distancing measures in place.
- The ‘Saddle Rooms’ restaurant is now open with on the day pre-booking at reception.
- The soft play areas are now open (with pre-booked sessions at weekends, booked at reception on arrival, on a first come first served basis).
What is not open
There are a few activities that are currently closed, because they do not allow for social distancing:
- Squirrel Scramble
- Pony rides
- The Maze
- Climbing Wall
- Animal Handling
- Farm show
- Birthday Parties (Party Rooms)
We restarted all Memberships on the 4th of July. We have added 105 days onto the expiry date shown on your card. You will not need a new card as we will automatically update our system to reflect this. If your card expired during the time that we were closed, we will add the relevant number of days that you missed out on.
Members will also be asked to pre-book online (without charge) so that we can safely plan our visitor numbers for the day. For Members, we know this is frustrating, however, it is for the safety of yourselves, other visitors and our team, and we hope this will only be a temporary measure.
Direct Debit Memberships
The membership re-start happened automatically and the first Direct Debit payments were received on the 15th July automatically.
As always, if you have any concerns or questions regarding your membership, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we’ll be happy to help as soon as we can. Please do note however, that we anticipate a number of enquiries in these uncertain times, so your patience is appreciated.