The Fishers Farm Saddle Rooms Restaurant is now open!
We would like to welcome back our visitors for a delicious sit-down, waitress service meal. There is seating available in our restaurant, or outside on the terrace.
On-the-day bookings are available for you to book a table for your meal with our restaurant concierge, who is situated by reception.
We have a brand-new menu that the team have created for the restaurant re-opening. There is a selection of main and children’s meals. We offer gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options, which are highlighted on our menus.
Some changes have been made in the restaurant to make sure that all our customers and staff can enjoy a safe and happy environment:
- A no queuing system – book your table for the time you would like to eat and come back to the restaurant for your booking.
- More space – We have removed some tables to allow for social distancing while you enjoy your meal.
- Cleaning – bookings are spaced out to allow for table, chair and floor cleaning between sittings.
- Minimal footfall – Only customers that have a table booking can enter the restaurant.
- Face Masks – Our restaurant team wear masks when serving food.
- Toilets – The indoor toilets are only available for customers while using the restaurant or soft play.
Although we take every care when preparing meals for customers with a highlighted allergy or intolerance, we cannot fully guarantee that any food or drinks will be completely free from any of the allergens stated on our allergens charts. Please ask a member of staff for chart details.
Due to customer demand for a wider choice of milk and dairy alternatives to complement our coffees we have expanded our range to include an Oat Dairy Alternative and Soya Dairy alternative.
The introduction of alternative options and the use of shared equipment in a busy environment, may pose a potential risk of cross-contamination of allergens via our coffee machines and utensils and may not be suitable for those with severe allergies.
Homemade cakes are prepared in the Saddlerooms Restaurant kitchen and we cannot fully guarantee that any of our products will be free of any of the main 14 allergens.
If you have any questions of concerns about allergens in any of our products, please email email@example.com or ask a member of staff for assistance when you visit.
Please ask a member of staff every time you visit, as ingredients may have changed since your last visit.