Check out these fun Halloween ideas to do at home this half term
We have had a look and found some fang-tastic fun Halloween ideas for you to do at home with the family, this Halloween half term (for the days in-between visiting Fishers Farm of course!)
1. The Publishers of Room on the Broom have put some great, fun, downloadable Halloween themed activities, including; the witch has lost her hat, colour the witch and her cat and their new friends, spot the difference and make your own slime. Check out their ideas here
2. Trick or treat, smell my feet! For the crafty ones amongst you, we found some great Halloween craft ideas on Happiness is Homemade for you to try out. Some items you may already have at home and be able to find around the house. Have a look at their ideas here.
3. Fancy a bit of old-school? Good Housekeeping have published a list of fun and classic Halloween movies to watch on Disney+. Some are very old and may take you back to your childhood, or possibly may have even been before you were born! Like most of the staff here at Fishers! Check out their recommended movie list here.
4. How about making a huge mess in the kitchen? BBC Good Food have got some brilliant Halloween recipe ideas for the family to have fun making and even more fun eating!! Delish! See their recipes here.
5. Have you got your pumpkin yet? Days out with the Kids have some great creative pumpkin carving ideas for you to try with the children. They are so cute, although some not so cute! Check them our here.
6. Children love it when they know the words to their favourite nursery rhymes and Rainy Day Mum has got some great Halloween songs and rhymes for toddlers and pre-schoolers that the little ones will love. Find some new rhymes for the family to learn here.
7. Well, we have had a listen and aren’t sure about a couple of these songs, as you may have some annoying tunes in your head for the day….ba-by shark do do do do do do!!! We’ll say no more! Te he he (or should we say mwa-ha-ha-ha!) Time Out have found the best Halloween songs (with videos) for kids. Some not so tasteful, but hilarious and we are sure you’ll all have a good laugh and dance around the living room to them. Check them out here.
8. Check out Pinterest for some great make at home Halloween costume ideas. ‘Rock my Family’ have a gorgeous picture of a wonderful homemade spider costume, with socks. Find lots of cute outfits here.
9. We also loved this and wanted to share it, as we know there are a lot of Room on the Broom fans out there. They have also come up with some wonderful fun Room on the Broom homemade fancy dress ideas, including how to make your own Room on the Broom witch costume, witches hat and glowing witch wand. They have also included Halloween party recipe ideas and fun party games. Visit their website here.
We wish you all a wonderful Halloween Half Term and hope you have lots of spook-tastic fun dressing up, making things, dancing, eating and playing!
Find out more about the Fishers Farm Park Halloween Happy Hauntings event here.