BY TAKING OUT MEMBERSHIP YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
|1. FREE ADMISSION WILL NOT BE PERMITTED WITHOUT YOUR VALID PHOTO MEMBERSHIP CARD AND YOUR ADMITTANCE WILL BE SUBJECT TO THE RELEVANT DAILY ADMISSION RATE, PER PERSON ON EACH OCCASION – WHICH IS NON REFUNDABLE. 2. If you lose your membership cards you will get your first replacement cards for free – if you lose them again after that YOU WILL BE CHARGED £5 per card you are replacing.|
|3. A valid photo ID membership card, admits the NAMED PERSON ONLY, to the park, during opening hours.|
|4. Your card entitles you to visit free, any day we are open. Extra charges may apply, for example additional rides and attractions, theatre tickets, Christmas visits, etc and may be added without prior notification, at our discretion.|
|5. Fishers reserves the right to refuse renewal or withdraw membership at any time.|
|6. Membership cards ARE NOT interchangeable or transferable for any reason.|
|7. Under normal circumstances Fishers is open 363 days a year, but if forced to close due to circumstances beyond its control, memberships cannot be extended or refunded.|
|8. Memberships run for a minimum of 12 consecutive months. There are no short-term memberships or pro-rata refunds if you terminate membership prior to expiry.|
|9. Fishers is continually replacing and improving rides, attractions and facilities and introducing new ones. In line with this, we reserve the right to withdraw or introduce charges, to amend or discount attractions and opening times at any given time without prior notice or compensation.|
|10. Membership discounts are offered at most food and retail outlets within the park and admission for guests up to 4 per membership card (not including Playzone Passes). CARDS MUST BE PRODUCED, PRIOR TO PURCHASE, TO OBTAIN THE DISCOUNT. DISCOUNT WILL NOT BE GIVEN RETROSPECTIVELY. We reserve the right to withdraw or introduce changes to this at any given time without prior notice.|
|11. A membership discount is not offered on tokens. Tokens are £1 each and can be used for Pony Rides, Panning for Gemstones, Bumper Boats, Bumper Cars, Quad Bikes and mini Tractors.|
|12. Membership cards may not be accepted in conjunction with promotional offers/vouchers.|
|13. Disabled members are charged at full individual price – but this allows 1 accompanying adult carer in, free of charge when visiting Fishers.|
|14. ONLY FOOD AND DRINK BOUGHT ON THE PREMISES MAY BE CONSUMED IN THE LOUNGES AND INDOOR EATING AREAS. PICNICS IN THESE AREAS ARE NOT PERMITTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Designated picnic areas are provided.|
|15. 2 year olds need to be added to your membership (you pay for age 2 and over to enter the farm). The membership cost for 2 year olds can be charged at a pro rata rate, per month, excluding the birthday month, enabling expiry dates to tie in with other family members.|
|16. If you are paying for your membership by monthly direct debit, we ask that you pay 1 month up front in conjunction with paying 11 months direct debit. We also charge a £15 handling fee, per person, when taking out a direct debit. When taking out direct debit memberships, you are committing to make a minimum of 12 monthly consecutive payments in the first year. If you cancel during the first year, you will NOT be able to re-join the direct debit scheme. You will be charged another £15 handling fee if you take out a new direct debit.|
17. A £20 Fishers Farm gift voucher will be given for the renewal of a lump sum membership within 10 days of it expiring. After this time, the customer will not qualify for a voucher.
18. VERY IMPORTANT The onus is on you to cancel your direct debit payments with your bank or building society – payments will continue to be taken UNTIL YOU CANCEL YOUR DIRECT DEBIT. The onus is also on you to monitor your direct debit payments, and contact us if there are any issues. If a direct debit payment is unpaid, we will send you a reminder email. If we do not receive a response and a further direct debit payment is returned unpaid, we may cancel your memberships without further notice.
19. Personal or verbal abuse of staff will not be tolerated and Fishers reserve the right to refuse admission and revoke memberships.
20. Prices are subject to change.
21. Fishers Farm Park will keep your details on file in compliance with the Data Protection Act .22. Children aged 15 years or under must be accompanied by an individual aged 16 years or over.
23. Fishers Farm Park reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of membership at any time.