Online Sales Terms & Conditions
Fishers Farm Park Ltd, Newpound Lane, Wisborough Green, West Sussex RH14 0EG UK, 01403 700063.
All sales through this website will be direct with the above company in the UK.
Tickets available for on-line purchase are as follows:
Single, date specific individuals at low, mid or high season
Discounted, date specific family tickets for 3-24 people at low, mid or high season
Single, date specific child/senior/disability/carer concessions at low, mid or high season
Tickets purchased on-line include all activities, a part from; Pony Rides (£1 or 1 token per person), Bumper Boats (1 token per boat), Panning for Gemstones (£1 or 1 token per person, Quad Bikes (1 token per person) and Electrical Tractors (1 token per person). You can purchase tokens which cost £1 per token at reception or any of our food outlets outside.
The price does include all other activities such as; Sky Fall, play barn ‘Higgledy Village’, Tractor and Trailer Ride, Ghost Tunnel, Merry-Go-Rounds, Jumping Pillows, Animal Handling Sessions, Barrel Bug Ride, Pirate Ship, Soft Play Areas and so much more! The price does not include food, drinks, ice-creams, snacks, shop goods etc. Once payment has been made, tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES WILL BE GIVEN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
- All purchasers must have a personal email address for use with this system, which will be added to our emailing database, but never passed to any other company. You must inform us if you wish to unsubscribe.
- Upon payment through the secure system, a voucher with a unique number will be automatically sent to your personal email address. This can be printed out or displayed on a smart phone at Fishers Adventure Farm Park Reception for admission.
- Possession of the E-ticketing unique number will be regarded as proof of purchase and will entitle you to the relevant number and type of tickets purchased.
- Tickets not used by expiry date shown will not be replaced under any circumstances. This includes special offer tickets which are valid for only the date specified on the ticket. Special Offer tickets are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed on any other day.
- Tickets can only be used once. Once validated at our reception and entrance and access gained to the Park, the ticket will be void. All and any tickets/vouchers will be retained by our reception staff.
- When a family ticket is presented, all members of the group must enter the Park at the same time.
- Only children under 2 years are admitted free of charge. Additional tickets will be available to purchase at admissions if required at normal entrance prices.
- Persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult, aged 18 or over at all times and children must be supervised at all times around the Park.
- Some rides have age restrictions for safety and/or insurance reasons.
- All normal terms and conditions of entry to Fishers Farm Park apply.
- Guests are reminded that for technical, operational, weather or other reasons, any attraction, ride or facility may be altered, changed, closed, removed or be otherwise unavailable without prior notice. We reserve the rights to change programmes of rides and attractions as necessary.
- All prices are subject to change.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission for whatever reason.
- No dogs or pets admitted except for fully registered assistance dogs in a harness (proof of registration may be requested).
- Discount vouchers, coupons and other offers are not valid in conjunction with any advance rates.
- Organisers/carers are relied upon to consider the suitability of the venue and to provide adequate supervision for their clients/persons in their care.
- All persons entering the Park must have a valid entrance ticket.
- Credit card transactions are made on a separate secure server with full encryption of all credit card data. Your credit card details and personal information will not be shared with any other company or organisation.
- Credit card payments use secure gateway “SagePay” and all transactions with Barclaycard Merchant Services.
- All transactions will be in £ sterling.